Below are a few materials currently available:
- Two New Sage Articles: Dr. Garth-James contributed two articles, Victim Offender Mediation/Reconciliation and Women, Girlsand the Body, in SAGE Encyclopedia of Surveillance, Security and Privacy (2018).
- Immigrant Entrepreneurship
- Implementation of the Adjunct Faculty Model
- Encyclopedia of Criminal Justice Ethics by Bruce A. Arrigo: Encyclopedia Entry – Human Trafficking by Dr. Garth-James
- Purchase Eleuthera: Improve Corrections’ Performance and Save Our Communities with Elearning and Work Models here.
- Data Metrics and Nonprofits
- Prison Industries Assessment
- The Juvenile Crime Challenge: Making Prevention a Priority
- Final Report and Attendance Conference of State Parties Against Corruption Panama 2013
Juvenile Justice Solutions in 1990s Still Useful Today?
Dr. Garth-James participated on the Little Hoover Commission with talented experts to determine ways to improve juvenile justice. Some ideas then, are useful now.
- Watch the Eleuthera Movement at http://www.slideshare.net/kimberleygarthjames
- US Sentencing Commission Advisory Group (member) http://www.ussc.gov/Advisory_Groups/Victims_Advisory_Group/index.cfm
- Quality Improvements in the Public Sector Land Maintenance Agency, USA – CEE Services and Six Sigma
- Digital Commons: The Legal Scholarship Repository @ Golden Gate University School of Law, a Summary of 1987-88 Prison Related Legislation.
- Managing Competition As A Principle For Effective State Governance: The Quest Of The Free Venture Program By Dr. Kimberley A. Garth-lewis
- The Dangers of Drinking and Driving: Together We Can Make a Difference